A white-harled T-plan traditonal kirk built in 1838, as a chapel of ease to accommodate the
population of what was then a new village based on domestic weaving. The interior was altered in the 1970s to form the present multi-purpose building with church, hall, session house, kitchen and facilities within an unchanged exterior.
In 2010 a successful union took place with Maybole Parish Church which is 3 miles away.
The Church functions on a model constitution and the Kirk Session comprises of 13 individuals, six men and seven women and meets as required. The Board consists of the elders and seven elected members with the Annual Stated Meeting held in March.
Our mission as the people of God – “is to understand the Good News of Jesus Christ and to share it with all who live in the parish and the wider community”.
Sunday service is at 12 noon and of a traditional format with new hymnaries being used. Communion – is offered twice yearly, the last Sunday’s in April and October Sunday School – meets at 11am till 12 then attend the first part of the service. Primary school services are held in the Church at the end of each term. Guild – the guild meet fortnightly during winter and is well attended. Choir – the choir accompanies us at morning worship and provides anthems at special services like Christmas and Easter Tea/Coffee is served after worship on the first Sunday of each month